Cal North Soccer Institutes Live Scan Background Program
The Cal North Board of Directors at their March 2013 meeting, approved the implementation of a mandatory Comprehensive Fingerprint Background Check Program as part of their current Risk Management Policy. After the annual review of the current Cal North Risk Management Policies, the Cal North Insurance provider recommended this comprehensive background check procedure become part of their league affiliation requirements. Any adults that are rostered on a Cal North sanctioned team will be required to take part in the Fingerprint Background Check Program.
The Cal North Board of Directors as part of the Fingerprint Background Check Program has selected us (Capital Live Scan) to serve as the Live Scan Operator.
Please visit our FAQS page for more information.
To Schedule Onsite Event
For assistance in scheduling your Live Scan event please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The following items will be required by our Scan Technician for your event location:
- Physical address and location (gym, classroom, business name, cafeteria etc.)
- Contact Person (name and cell phone number)
- Best location for parking and equipment drop off.
- Electricity for equipment.
- Approx. amount of people to expect (this helps us provide adequate staffing).
- League Representative to help facilitate with any fee's and issue us a check when the session is completed.
- Live Scan form completed by applicant with (proper club I.D. and League number)
- Identification (Drivers License, Military, Government Issued Photo).
Capital Live Scan Technician will bring:
- Live Scan machine (hand sanitizer).
- Table for equipment set up.
- Blank soccer forms.
- Pens, business cards, flyers.
- Master List of all CAL NORTH OCA#'s for reference.
See Our Calendar Of Events